Release your Inner Wild and Celebrate the Retro Natural Spirit
The Mother Earth Fall Festival is dedicated to the spirit of Mamma Terra, our small beautiful home, planet Earth. Each year we gather to appreciate the abundance of life, express our artistic creativity, and share our knowledge in a fun, educational format.
The Mother Earth Fall Festival provides the surrounding York County community with opportunities for creative expression and learning. Spoutwood Farm’s mission of healthy living on healthy land is supported by the Fall Festival in offering interactive demonstrations and workshops on sustainable living practices and artistic creativity. The festival is an appreciation and caring for Mother Earth, enrichment of our community, and a celebration of the beauty of the season.
- Live Local Music & Drum Circles
- Creative Expression and Sustainability Workshops
- Local artisan vendors
- Local food & Green Drinks Demos
- Creative performance
- Crafts and Games
- Scarecrow making and Costume
- Spoutwood CHEFS cooking demos and competition
· Garden to Table Soup and Salad demonstration
· Make your own energy bites
· Quesadilla Cook off
- Children’s Yoga
- Demonstrations on green living and sustainability practices and interactive& fun learning opportunities for the entire family
Release Your Inner Wild & Celebrate the Retro Natural Spirit
Release you r inner wild at Spoutwood Farm’s 10th Annual Mother Earth Fall Festival. Enjoy local artists, musicians, and performers. Participate by coming in your finest autumn attire. Whether it’s a scarecrow costume for our 1st Annual Scarecrow Costume Contest, an autumn or harvest fairy, or nature spirit, we can’t wait to see everyone as their most unique, imaginative, and family friendly selves!
Celebrate the Retro Natural Spirit
The Mother Earth Fall Festival highlights our respect for sustainable and green practices. Many of which practices were practiced by our parents and grandparents. The festival not only promotes newer green alternatives but also celebrates the wonderful, traditional practices of our past that were green and sustainable before they became today’s trends.
- September 20th and 21st 2014
- 10 am until 5 pm
- Admission is $8 for adults
- Free for children 12 and under
- Parking is $5.00 per car. Oversized vehicles (including buses) are $20.00.
- Theme: Celebrate the retro natural spirit and release your inner wild
- Pre-registration is required for some workshops so make sure to visit www.spoutwood.org for details.
· Shane Speal
· Jasper the Tourist
· Jessica Starr
· Keith Engle
· Zac Anger
· Debe Stagmer
· Moxie and Mayham,
· EMC Dance Troup
· Wild Hymns
· And more!
- The Herbal Medicine Maker with Susanna Reppert Brill of The Rosemary House
- Wooden Spatula Making with Todd White
- Nature as Sacred Teacher and Healer with Mare Cromwell
- Playful Writing in Nature with Carla Christopher
- Homemade Salves and Balms with Alison Warfel
- Homemade Household Products with Allison Engle
- And more!
Spoutwood Farm Center is a 501 (c ) (3 ) non-profit educational farm located in Glen Rock, PA, 45 minutes from Baltimore, Lancaster, Harrisburg and Gettysburg. For further info, check the website www.spoutwood.org, call 717-235-6610 or email email@example.com