We’re offering tent camping for free, but only for staff, performers, vendors, and qualifying volunteers.
Info on camping:
- Those camping can arrive any time after 5 pm on Friday, 10/13 and must be off-site no later than Monday, 10/16 at 11 am.
- Tent camping is free. There will be two areas for camping – one quiet and one not so quiet.
- Ramblewood has bunk-style cabins available for our use.
- 13 and above = $100
- 12 and under = $65
- No pets allowed.
- No camping in vehicles other than RVs and campers. RVs and campers will be parked in a designated location in the parking lot. Ramblewood does not have RV hookups.
- The bathroom facilities located at the Cabin G-N stretch will be designated male and female and will be available for use for tent campers as well.
- No alcohol. No drugs. No exceptions.
- You can bring your own food and use a camp stove, but absolutely no ground fires.
- No trace/No burn. This means everything you bring in must go with you when you leave.
- Meal Plans are open to anyone who wants to buy them. This includes Friday dinner; Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner; and Sunday breakfast and lunch. Meal Plans are $85 per person.
- Whether you’re tent camping or staying in a cabin, everyone in your party must be registered.